Dura Squeegee Blade, Tetra 7000 Series
|Width and Depth||
50x9mm, 35x7mm, 25x5mm
|Blade Colour (Hardness)||
Shore Red 65, Shore Green 75, Shore Purple 80, Shore Blue 85, Shore Red/White/Red 65-95-65, Shore Green/White/Green 75-95-75
Per m, Per 2.65m Roll, Per 3.7m Roll
Dura blade made to print-made to last.
The first process in the manufacture of urethane sheets for dura squeegee blade is the metering, mixing and de-gassing of base polymers. The precisely controlled urethane formulations combined with g-forces generated within the spin casting ensures inclusion free urethane and enhanced and superior dimensional stability.
- Advantages of dura squeegee blade:
- Excellent abrasion and tear resistance
- Accurate hardness within the band +/- 5 points shore a
- Exceptional solvent resistance
- Low compression set.
- A wide range of hardness’ and laminate configurations to suit most print application.
- Enhanced functional edge sharpness.
In sizes 50 x 5mm, 35 x 7mm, 25 x 5mm
With a range of shore hardness from 65 red, 75 green, 85, purple
And triple section rubbers in red 65/white 90/red65
And green75 /white 90/ green 75 there are solutions to cover all applications.
Dura Blade is ideal for UV and solvent based ink.
With the demands of the latest multicolour textile printing machines they now demand a better more consistent print from their squeegee rubber than ever before.