Advance UV flatbed series
Near-photographic quality, production inkjet printers
- Print directly onto a wide variety of rigid and flexible media
- Available in two bed sizes: 1.25 x 2.5m or 2.5 x 3.05m for larger format printing
- Roll-to-roll option available on all models
- Proprietary high-resolution greyscale print heads with drop sizes from 6-42 picolitres
- CMYK inks as standard, with white ink option for in-line printing
- Specially formulated high performance Uvijet inks from Fujifilm
The Acuity Advance flatbed printer series is a true breakthrough in wide format UV digital imaging technology from Fujifilm, offering the perfect combination of near photographic print quality, production output and investment cost. Acuity Advance printers are truly affordable with a fast pay back. The series offers a range of investment and print configuration choices to suit all needs. Both the Acuity Advance and the more productive Acuity Advance HS are available with an optional roll unit and in a double size X2 print bed version.
Acuity LED 1600 UV inkjet printer
LED UV has the capability to be a leading inkjet technology in the future. LEDs produce very little heat which means they can work with heat-sensitive media. They consume far less energy than conventional UV lamps and last up to ten times longer. Above all they are much kinder to the environment – a concern for printer operators and their customers alike. The Fujifilm Acuity LED 1600 is a large format hybrid printer designed to give exceptional print results in the most environmentally friendly way. Fujifilm’s unique, purpose-designed ink, printheads and curing system work in perfect harmony to give smooth, near-photographic results at impressive print speeds.
LED UV is better for your business
- High definition, accurate print with a range of finishes
- Buyers want media that is easier to recycle
- Uses a fraction of the energy of conventional curing systems
- LEDs work instantly without a warm-up delay
- LEDs are safe to work with
- LEDs are suitable for both roll and rigid applications
Acuity LED is better for the environment
- Prints recyclable polyolefin films
- Long life, low energy LED UV lamps
- No wasted heat
- No volatile organic compounds (VOCs) or ozone
- No toxic metal halide lamps
- Reusable ink cartridge cases
Fujifilm Acuity LED UV printer
Although it has the most sophisticated print science behind it, the Acuity LED 1600 is an easy-to-use, large format hybrid printer that’s equally suitable for an office, studio or workshop. It is amazingly versatile and prints stunning images onto a wide range of roll or rigid media.
- Excellent coverage with strong, vibrant colours
- Eight colour ink set including CMYK plus light cyan, light magenta, white and clear
- Prints colours, white or varnish together in one pass
- Low energy consuming, long life LEDs
- Fujifilm spot colour matching software and RIP included
- Flatbed feed and receive tables
Driven by Fujifilm technology
At the heart of the Acuity LED 1600 lie ink, printheads and LED curing systems that were designed for each other. They are accurately tuned to give brilliant images, at speed, even on traditionally difficult to print media. The combination of technology is clever enough to allow the Acuity LED 1600 to print colour, white or varnish simultaneously in one pass without re-rolling. It’s a state-of-the-art technology made possible by Fujifilm’s commitment to research and development. The result is an outstanding printer which is flexible and reliable with minimal environmental impact.
Profit from your creativity
The Acuity LED 1600 is a winner for one simple reason – it’s a profit generator. LEDs only use a quarter of the energy of conventional UV lamps, and they last ten times longer. The printer can also tackle a huge range of roll and rigid applications including heat-sensitive film and non-PVC media, which buyers are demanding more and more. It is built to breeze through all the standard applications, including posters, window displays, backlit signs, indoor and outdoor signs, point of purchase and packaging. But with white and clear inks as standard, the Acuity LED 1600 can also produce high added-value work.
Call for prices: 01932 245 800