With the ever changing regulations there is one thing that often get overlooked?
The reclaiming area, especially the flooring that is there?
Many chemicals and solvents used in the reclaiming of screen contain surfactants that will make the floor surface slippery.
So choosing the right flooring to suit your needs is especially important.
At AD COLOUR we offer two types of flooring and can help you decide what type of flooring is right for your needs.
Wash Room Flooring
Highest quality 10mm thick draining floor tiles designed for a variety of application we water will be used. These tiles help ventilate the floor allowing drainage and air movement, ensuring a dry anti-slip surface.
Made from POLYPROPYLENE, these tiles are resistant to oil, chemicals, solvents and will provide a reliable solution for long term use. With insulation properties, these tiles are suitable for commercial application and will create an attractive, durable and low maintenance all-purpose floor finish ideal for wash room and exposure areas.
Floor tiles @ £7.50 each 37.8 x 37.8cm
There is also corner and edging strips to complete your floor and these are available as follows:
Set of 4 corner pieces for floor tiles made from polypropylene and is chemical and solvent resistant.@ £11.00 per set.
The side edging pieces come in a set of 4 and a size 37.8cm x 5.5cm made from polypropylene and is chemical and solvent resistant. @ £17.00 per set
Rubber Interlocking Floor Tiles – 92 x 92 cm – Black
Interlocking rubber floor tiles are easy to install, highly cost-effective and ultra-durable. These mats are designed to drain away moisture and keep surfaces dry, safe and free of dirt and mud. The mat can be easily moved and laid on any floor, and are suitable for indoor as well as outdoor use – its elasticity provides fatigue relief and reduces back pain.
Technical details of the rubber work mats:
- 100% rubber material
- Mat thickness 14mm
- Density grs / cc 1.5
- Hardness ° Shore A + / – 5 ° (DIN 53519): 55
- Tensile strength MPa (DIN 53504: 4
- Elongation 300%
- ° C temperature resistance: -30 / +70
- Provides Insulation against cold and wet
- Surface structure: porous tread to increase the slip
- Resistance and drainage of moisture and wetness
- These mats can be cleaned with the use of a pressure washers
- Each rubber tile measures 92 x 92 cm. Bevelled edging strips are available for a smooth finish and to prevent slip and fall accidents.
Edging strips are not included but are available as an optional extra here:
Female/male edging for Interlocking Rubber Flooring Tiles @9.99 each
- Male/female edging strips suitable for our Interlocking Rubber Flooring Tiles
- Each edging strip measures 7.5 x 99 cm
- Density: gr/cm³: 1.5
- Hardness: ° Shore A +/- 5° (DIN 53519): 55
- Elongation at break: 300 % (DIN 53504)
- Ultimate tensile strength: 4 MPa (DIN 53504)
- Temperature resistant °C: -30/+70
- Thickness: 14m